Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just a quick post tonight. It's almost 9pm and I think I'm gonna actually try to get to bed early tonight!!!

Breakfast was a quick bite out: jack in the box crossaint with egg only... no cheese, no meat, no hasbrowns or drinks!!! Just water and the not-very-filling sandwich! 350 calories.

Lunch was a lean cuisine: 320 calories.

I snacked on some popcorn with Shorty while we watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Dinner was another lean cuisine: 350 calories.

Pair that with 140 ounces of water, 10 ounces of orange juice, 16 ounces of watered down "lemonade"... and I still have a 22 ounce bottle of water to drink. Yep! I'm good to go.

Oh, I spoke to soon last night... as soon as I went to bed... I tasted metal. Darn antibiotics! haha. Oh well, whatever it takes to feel better!

Goodnight, my loves! Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better tomorrow, and get your appetite and taste buds back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete