Monday, December 13, 2010

My First Award

Thank you so much Gertie (@ Losing My Jelly Belly.... One Bean At A Time) for my first award! Apparently you enjoy my blog and the fact I'm "rocking the Spawn challenge" to which I humbly say, "THANK YOU!!!!"

In turn, I need to pass this award on to 5 blogs I enjoy! Here are the award recipients:


VEGAN CHICK PEA because, well, we have a history. This girl seriously ROCKS!!!! She's been a huge support for me through my journey. I know we'll both reach our goal weights and one day, we'll get together for a skinny person party!!!

ALMOST GASTRIC BYPASS - the man who has given me the tools to become successful in weight loss and who cares enough about me (and all his other "followers") to tell it like it is!

IT'S NOT A DIET, IT'S A WEIGH OF LIFE - this girl lost almost as much as I did this week. WOO-HOO! She's doing great! Definitely an inspiration!!!

MARCY'S WEIGHT LOSS - I've followed her blog for a while. Definitely an inspiration! Look at how gorgeous she is!!! :-)

LOSING IT WITH RAYCH - Another person who tells it like it is. Fat people need to hear the truth... un-sugar coated!!! Great job, Raych!


So there you have it. If you aren't already following these blogs, please do so. They are all inspiring, entertaining and at times, emotional. Keep up the good work everyone! Let's inspire a healthy nation! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks
    I will post with pride !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the blogger award...and for popping in to say HI< I have joined your blog as well now,...you will be hearing a lot more from me once I am back in Germany....:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, babe! :) Much appreciated, as is all your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just wanted to thank you for following blabtofab and let you know I'm excited to follow you, too!

    Things are crazy busy with the holidays and everything, but I'm excited to share a weight-loss journey with you!

    We can do it.

    ReplyDelete